Thursday, April 28, 2011

Now I Know Why I Watched This Show

So for the first time in about six years, I happened upon the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series. Yeah, it's still airing. How crazy is that? It's still showing on the Logo channel and it's the really old episodes too. You know, the ones where Buffy still completely hated Spike and Dawn didn't know she was the "key" and Tara is still alive. I'll apologize profusely now if I spoiled anything for anyone who hasn't seen the entire series. But I've already mentioned the main reason that I watched it...

Yup, that's right, the big bad vampire himself, Spike. He's way too much of a bad-ass to ignore in this series. One of my favorite moments was when he's painting his nails (traditional black of course) and Buffy slides the lid of his coffin out from under him. His first reaction? "Hey! Watch it! These are wet!" It's no wonder I loved this show when I was a teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment