Saturday, April 9, 2011

Metal Meets Opera

Just because within the span of two days I have not only watched The Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum and Gerard Butler (swoon) but I've also listened to my favorite version of the cover of the song "Phantom of the Opera" this post is being made. Hopefully I'll manage to get a few of you hooked on the band that sings it. Nightwish is awesome and I'll be sure to follow up this post with one about them soon-ish. But for now, enjoy a metalized of Andrew Llyod Webber's most famous composition...



And I don't want to hear any complaining of, "Oh, they ruined a masterpiece!" or any other crap like that. You will forever be labeled as an emo if you do.

2 comments:

  1. My high school just did Phantom. It wasn't a disaster like everyone thought, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMMY ROSSUM AND GERARD BUTLER ARE AMAZING!!! I'm one of those weirdos who was obsessed with her when she was like 12 and did that Disney Channel movie called Genius. Gerard Butler is just sexy in 50 different ways. I love you for appreciating that movie. Now that I'm done with that outburst of excitement, I'm going to turn my volume up and play this video you posted over and over.

    ReplyDelete