Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Metal Mayhem Update!

O.K. I know that the full line-up for Mayhem has been posted for over a month now and I feel the need to apologize profusely for not putting up a blog about it earlier. Once you guys forgive me for my lapse in concentration I get to be uber excited because guess who's headlining again at Mayhem this year? Can you guess, huh? Here's a hint...



DISTURBED. Yup, that's right, Disturbed is returning to Mayhem. Awesome, right? Well guess who's accompanying them?



GODSMACK. As if Disturbed wasn't awesome enough, they're giving us Godsmack too. Then Godsmack will be followed with Megadeth, Machine Head, In Flames, and Trivium. They're all going to be headlining on the main stage and for the "Extreme Stage" we have Suicide Silence, All Shall Perish, and Straight Line Stitch. For the "Jagermeister Stage" they've got Unearth, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Red Fang.
For more updates on when tickets go on sale for your area go on down to their site and check it out.

6 comments:

  1. It would be such a sick show to go too. S.S. is awesome live from what I heard (though I sadly missed them at Warped Tour last summer). I'm pretty sure the amount of metal for this show is illegal in some countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol last summer when Five Finger Death Punch went on they explained that they weren't allowed to play one of their most popular songs because it got people too rowdy the last time they did it in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a closet disturbed fan. I'd stick out like a sore thumb at metal mayhem though. You'd have to completely transform me to make me fit in there. I really appreciate the music lineup though. You inspired me to google it. There are definitely some artists that I'll have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, my cousin mandy and I like to have random outbursts of "I'm not the one who's so far away, when I feel the snake bite enter my veins" in the deepest voices we can achieve. I think it's the only Godsmack song I know. It's on my ipod. does that get me any points in the underground world? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol just the fact that you appreciate Disturbed gets you points, liking Voodoo just adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha yay points! My cousin and I broke out into our rendition of Voodoo again today. I thought of you. I hope you feel better, by the way!

    ReplyDelete