Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Disney Ink

Even the old Disney cartoons that inspire so much nostalgia in us all have worked their way into the alternative scene. While I was browsing around on boingboing.net I happened to scroll across a small post that featured a Snow White tattoo.



How awesome does that thing look? Completely. The detail and colors alone are enough to set a bod mod fan drooling. Granted I would hate to see how much this thing cost this girl because 1) It's huge. Any piece that big tends to cost a lot regardless of color or detail. 2) It is incredibly detailed and colorful. I would go so far as to say that it beats out the original work. Blasphemy I know, but come on. Look at it. It's completely gorgeous. Here's the full page if you want to wander over to BoingBoing and take a look.

1 comment:

  1. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! MORE PLEASE!!!! I've kind of always wanted either tinkerbell or maleficent on me somewhere...two completely different ends of the disney spectrum, i know. love it. love it. love it.

    ReplyDelete