Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Avengers is on DVD!

Attention everyone! Now you can take earth's greatest (no to mention hottest) heroes home with you starting today! If you still don't know what it's about check out this old blog post and get yourself up to speed. I picked it up on my way home from work and I already watched it. There's no getting around it, this movie is completely awesome! And no, it's not just because of Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Robert Downey Jr.... Well... Ok, they're a big slice of it... A big hunky slice of it. Ok, I need to stop...

OK, now I'm done, I promise. Seriously though, this movie kicks ass and if you haven't gotten it yet or haven't seen it yet (where the hell have you BEEN if you haven't!) go and get it now! You can pick up the regular DVD for $15 bucks at Walmart. If a broke goth chick like me can spare $15 bucks to get it, so can you. Then you can enjoy the awesomeness that is The Avengers... And enjoy some of the most hilarious Hulk moments I've ever see. Like these... 









No comments:

Post a Comment