Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Blast From My Past: Batman The Animated Series

So anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of most superheroes. While I never got into the comic aspect of Marvel and DC, I'm all over the movies and television series part. Very recently, I found out that one of my favorite shows from my childhood was not only still airing, but was still alive and well... Batman: The Animated Series! I'm not kidding! This early 90's series was my first introduction to the Dark Knight and all of his crime-fighting. While I'm not crazy about the more recent episodes where Dick Grayson becomes Night Wing and Batman takes on another apprentice to fill Robin's cape, this series still kicks ass. I mean, c'mon I'm 23 years old and this is still one of those classic T.V. shows for me. Right now it's airing on the HUB at 7, which is perfect timing for me. Although, I think the part I love most about this entire series is it's tagline, done in Batman's own voice... "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am... BATMAN!"


No comments:

Post a Comment