Saturday, December 10, 2011

What Do 99.9% of Females Have In Common?

Yes, it is true, I have figured out yet another thing that Abovegrounders and Undergrounders alike can enjoy and find common ground on. Or at least the female section of both parties. Sorry guys, stereotypes dictate that you get left out of this one. And the one thing that 99.9% of females (whether goth, nerd, prep, etc.) is...

Yup... Chocolate. This thought suddenly came to me when I realized that my own problems from today would be solved with the half-slice of delicious chocolate cake that my mom left for me on the counter. And seriously, go out and ask any woman, odds are she's going to say that chocolate is amazing and will fix almost any problem. Yeah, there's going to be those rare few .1% that say they don't like chocolate (I do not understand you people), but nevertheless, whether the chick wears eyeliner as black as night or wears the brightest pinks she can find, she is probably going to love chocolate. Forget about the whole release of endorphins it produces to get you into a better mood anyway, there is something magical about chocolate that turns the world into a total utopia for that brief time that you're eating it. And yes, I realize the total irony of a goth chick saying that the world can be a total utopia while the vast majority of the population still inhabits it, but let me have my moment all right?

1 comment:

  1. When I was little, I used to crave chocolate when I was in a bad mood. That stopped, but I eat too much anyway.

    ReplyDelete