Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Music Artist of Today: QNTAL

I've decided that today is going to be my Random Music Artist day, don't ask me why, I don't know. But today's winner is QNTAL. This is the moment where a lot of people stare blankly at the screen and go "WHO?!" QNTAL is a German band that started up back in 1991 and are an "electro-medieval" band. Yet again, this is your cue to look confused when I say the term "electro-medieval." Just to save everyone a lot of headaches and curiosity, this is what electro-medieval sounds like...


P.S. This is one of my favorite songs by QNTAL...
Plainly speaking I love their singer, Syrah's, voice and she is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. She's so elegant, especially when she's on stage, and even pictures (see to your right) of her will have you going "Wow!" See what I mean? O.K. enough of my drooling, back to the rest of the band... 
So far QNTAL has six full CD's currently out and plenty of other singles and EP's. Most of the time they sing in Latin or in medieval German with some Galician-Portuguese thrown in there. In later albums you hear a bit of English sung too, but no matter what the songs are amazing. Their most recent album was QntalVI: Translucida which came out in 2008. Personally, I can't wait until their next one comes out. The band's still together and shows no sign of stopping now. Go ahead and check out their site to get more info on them and to get some of their music. Happy listening my little gothlings! 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. White Noise for BabiesI think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. White Noise for Babies

    ReplyDelete