Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Happens Down in the Underground?

Welcome, welcome one and all to a little blog about the alternative and underground world. Sounds scary, yes? O.K. yeah, it might be, I'm not going to lie. But it honestly doesn't have to be. As a person who has lived an alternative/underground life, I'm widely used to the various oddities that others on the outside looking in might think of as more than a little strange. Fear not, however, for I shall provide a guide for those who are on the outside so that some understanding about these types of lifestyles can be reached. Now, when I refer to alternative/underground, I'm talking about goths, punks, metal-heads, and the like. Yes, all the scary people. Don't worry, we're not nearly as scary as you think. So if you're ready to go, let's begin...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting turn, Rin -- your audience are the above-ground types. Do you see them as voyeurs or just curious people? How will you get them to the blog? I'm thinking the blog title will naturally attract people who are the opposite (the undergrounders). But I love that you're writing the other way. An intricate challenge here. Your voice is good -- very direct and intimate. Nice start!

    ReplyDelete