Thursday, October 4, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4...

Dear gods is this freaking franchise ever going to end? The first one did its job by scaring the shit out of me and making me hide my face in my exes arm during the final scene. But seriously, this series needs to die and not come back! How many bloody times can you really tell the exact same story over and over again? I saw Paranormal Activity 3 and the only real difference that I saw from Paranormal Activity was the fact that the entire thing got started because of a psychotic, cult-ridden grandmother... That and the fact that it focused on kids which was supposed to make it oh so much scarier. Please... The little girl befriends the demon! I'm done with all these "scary" movies that are just lame ideas. That being said, I'm not seeing this movie, I'm sick of this franchise. The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment