Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just When You Thought the Fangasms Were Over

So I'm having a pretty average day (which is amazing to me considering my streak of luck has leaned toward the shit side of life lately). I just got out of taking a very hot bath to help with a headache and decided that I would put A Storm of Swords to the side for a minute to check online. I go on Facebook to the usual myriad of notifications and I find that my friend Pat has posted something on my Wall. On my Wall there is a picture of my favorite violinist, Lindsey Stirling, wearing camo gear, with a piano in the background, and some very familiar looking soldiers running behind her. Naturally, I recognize the Halo getup no problem. My only response to the post is "If that's Lindsey Stirling, then this calls for another fangasm." Lo and behold it is...

Let the fangasms commence once more for Lindsey Stirling is making a music video for HALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment