Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why Goths Want to be Antisocial Part 3

I'm not sure how I've managed to pass over this particular aspect of the undergrounders' want to stay away from the populace at large. Probably because I try to avoid the subject at all costs because nothing, and I mean nothing, pisses me off faster or more efficiently than animal cruelty. I will take the company of my kitten over the company of most people any day of the week. Why? Why not? I don't have to put up with any kind of incessant whining about useless crap that doesn't really matter, animals won't judge you, and they are far more entertaining and, in a lot of cases,  display much more intelligent behavior than most humans. Don't deny it, there are some people who wouldn't last two hours if matched in a Darwinism test. And what has brought about this sudden realization? People being heartless assholes and torturing animals... what else? This one comes courtesy of Facebook. I was wandering around looking at friends' stauses when I happen across one that pictures two guys looking like their think they're hot shit with two dogs strung up by their necks in the background. Que raging anger at all of humanity. *Note: Anyone who is sensitive to a massive amount of cursing should probably skip to the end of this post right about now* Leave it to fucking Mexico to not give a rat's ass about animal rights and despite the fact that these two fucking bastards were already convicted of torturing a puppy and killing it they only got off with a slap on the wrist, they probably won't be punished any more for this. I hope someone hunts these fuckwads down and give them a similar treatment they do to their animals... That is all... Die you fucking bastards... Ok, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment