Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dungeon Duds N Jewels

I have just recently discovered this shop courtesy of that friend to all artists, etsy.com. Dungeon Duds N Jewels is one of many artists on there that creates amazing work and you want to guess what they specialize in? Go ahead, guess...



Ok fine I'll tell you. They specialize in renaissance clothing! And all of it is gorgeous, I can say this with absolute certainty since I just received my custom-made bodice in the mail today. And I love it beyond all reason! It fits with my new costume so perfectly I could die! I just got done putting (almost) all of it together and minus the one piece that I'm missing, it is better than I could have ever hoped for. I cannot wait until the Renaissance Festival comes back around to the Burgh to show it all off! For those of you Ren Fest nerds like me, go and take a look at DDND's shop, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment