Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rockstar Metal Mayhem review

Well my little darlings, Rockstar Metal Mayhem has moved on to other parts and I must say, it was TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME. No lie. Despite the overwhelming heat and humidity that briefly interrupted my day, I had the time of my life. Straight Line Stitch lived up to everything I hoped for. Alexis was hott and an awesome singer, she really got the crowds riled up and the rest of the band kicked all kinds of ass all over the stage.

Even the bands I didn't get to fully enjoy such as All Shall Perish were completely epic. And then I managed to get really, really close to the stage when In Flames started up, that pit was beyond excellent. The mosh pits were all exactly how I remembered them from when I first started going to metal concerts, no assholes ruining everyone's time like what happened last year. Everything was just how it should be. Then the main stage started up featuring Megadeath, Godsmack, and last but not least Disturbed. These guys were off the charts, always thanking everyone for coming out and seeing everyone, playing kick-ass songs and really getting the entire crowd into it, and when I saw the entire crowd, I'm talking everyone in the pit, pavilion, and lawn. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't have enough money to go to a meet-and-greet this year, but oh well, everything was still completely awesome. And how much more could you really want in an all-day metal concert? Awesome bands, cool people, great mosh pits, cool merchandise, not to mention plenty of eye candy (wink wink), and an all-around great fucking time. And if the pictures shown here aren't enough to satiate your thirst for the metal experience there's plenty of videos for you all to feast your eyes on over on my youtube channel. Enjoy my darlings, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment