Friday, July 8, 2011

Band Spotlight - I:Scintilla

This is a band that I've personally seen in concert and make no mistake, they are awesome. Their singer is talented, hot, and a total sweetheart. They originated in Chicago, IL in 2003. Just a year later they self-released their first album and by 2006 they started gaining notice and were able to release the EP of their first album Havestar. Their first full-length album was entitled Optics (which was also the name of the tour I was able to see them on) and released in 2007. Since then they've released another album that I regrettably haven't been able to acquire yet called Dying and Falling. Thankfully though there are plenty of youtube videos available for a lot of the songs on I:Scintilla's youtube channel. And for even more information on them you can always go to their official website. And if you happen to be really impatient you can always check out these videos...



No comments:

Post a Comment