Sunday, December 2, 2012

What can Make Foamy Puke?

Landscapes apparently. And no, I am not kidding about that at all. This latest episode is all about Foamy's hatred for landscapes. And while I will admit that I prefer landscape photography, I think there are other forms of artwork that deserve his wrath a lot more than painted landscapes... Like the people who can only do anything artistic via a computer. People, I draw my creative thoughts with a pencil, paints, a canvas, or a piece of paper. At least draw the goddamn base of the picture or something! I appreciate digital artwork if I know the artist actually hand drew the base and just used a program to fill in the color rather than someone who manipulates everything with Paint or something like it! Ugh...


No comments:

Post a Comment