Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Graphic Novel

So, not only has The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo become a bestseller, have two separate versions of the movie for both Swedish and American audiences, but it now has its own graphic novel that I just picked up last night. I'm not very far into yet since I was out clubbing, which I haven't done in a while, but so far all I can really say about it is that it's decent. The story-line seems a little more convoluted than it was in either of the movies and they really only hint at things they would be better off just outright taking another page to describe the full situation. Yet again I'm only a few pages into it so I'll leave the remainder of my decision once I'm actually finished with the whole things, which honestly probably won't take me very long since I'm a fast reader as it is. I will say that I love the style that it's all drawn in. It looks gritty and dark just how the book played out in my head while I was reading it. Now I just have to wonder if they're going to make books for the rest of the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment