Sunday, December 16, 2012

WE ARE NOT LIKE HIM!

No doubt, everyone in the country and half way around the world has heard about the shooting in Connecticut that happened two days ago. I was at work when it happened and my entire office stopped for a good ten minutes to watch the news report about it. None of us really knew what to think or what to do with ourselves for the rest of the day. My mind was in almost a state of shock when I heard that it had happened. The first expectation I had was that it was some high school shooting, which would have been bad enough, but then I heard that it was in an elementary school and my heart sank even farther. Know this right now, I never will in this entry name that disgusting excuse of a human that did it in this blog. As far as I'm concerned, his name should be erased from history and forgotten.

My outrage has been rekindled just a few minutes ago while I was scrolling through Facebook. I expected there to be continuing reports about it over the coming days, the media trying to drag it out to boost their ratings for as long as they can. This... This is just sickening to me and over the line for even the media.

One of the main points the media is using against the shooter is that he was a goth... There is not enough outrage available to me within the range of any human language to express how much this fucking sickens me! That fucking scumbag is not and never has been one of us if he is able to do something as heinous as this! I will not be grouped in with him and be subjected to even more scrutiny and prejudice all because you assholes decided that part of the reason why he was able to do something like this was because he was a "goth loner"! I'm tired of being everyone's "go to suspect group" all because people don't take the fucking time to get to know any of us or even try to understand us! To every single one of you media hags posting and pumping this story up because he is a supposed "goth" all I can say is FUCK YOU! Go and use someone else as your fucking scapegoat for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment