Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Song of the Day: "Angels in Bondage" by Velvet Acid Christ


I can never, ever get enough of this song. I'm not entirely sure why I can't, but for some reason something just clicks for me with this song. Maybe it's the fact that they have soundbites from the first Resident Evil movie. You know the one with Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez? Yeah, that one. And it all fits in really well with the music. And personally, I about freaked when I found out that near the very end of the song the narrator quotes from Mary Shelly's Frankenstein... I'm not kidding! At the very end you hear him say "He was soon born away by the waves and lost in darkness and distance." It's totally awesome and you should give the song a shot, if for no other reason than it has a great beat and is perfect to dance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment