Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why Goths Want to be Antisocial Part 4

No, I'm not talking about the people who have the occasional dumb blonde moment, because gods know I have way too many of them in the given week to judge anyone else too harshly. I'm talking about those absolute morons who have nothing better to do but troll around town the instant the sun starts to go down. And when I say troll, I literally mean troll. Case in point, I went to Eat N' Park with my guy after a night at the club because I'd forgotten to eat all day. As we're walking towards the door, a van full of these morons start making squawking noises out their window towards us. I look back and yell "Go home you fucking freaks," but, alas, to no avail. Now that I think about it, I should have gone up to the car and bitten their throats, that would have gotten them to shut up. But yeah, people like this... I don't think there's a single person on the planet who hasn't run into someone like that unless they were the one being the total jackass. Guess what, morons? You're not being funny, you're just revealing that you're IQ points are lucky to reach beyond the grasp of 50. It's not entertaining and you should all be chemically castrated to prevent spreading your stupidity into another generation of jackasses just like you. Can you tell this irritates me beyond all reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment