Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Band Spotlight: Eisbrecher


I figured since I already did a song of the day where Eisbrecher won, it was about time to introduce them properly on my blog. The band started out with only the singer Alexx and their guitarist/programmer Noel Pix back in 2003. Now they've added on their own second guitarist, bassist, and drummer for the band and they are still rocking it out. They recently released their fifth album "Die Holle muss warten" and is is an awesome CD! The main single on this is Verrukt which you should definitely check out... 



Now, I've been hooked on these guys since they released their self-titled album and the only CD of their I've ever been disappointed in was Sunde. Not their best work but its still worth the buy if you're looking for a kick-ass German band to add to your collection. I can never get enough of these guys, they're an awesome mix of rock, techno, and metal. This really isn't a huge surprise considering before he started Eisbrecher, Alexx was the singer for the band Megaherz. As of yet, they haven't done any performances here in the U.S., but hopefully they'll be able to soon because I would do just about anything to see Alexx sing in person <3 If you want more info, head on over to their official site and you can pick up the albums and other cool merch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment