Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 1 on DVD

I know, I'm a day late. I was too busy last night going through my new Game of Thrones DVDs to remember to post about it. If you haven't heard about it, the first season of Game of Thrones is now out for you to enjoy any time you like! The box set you see over there is the one I chose, showing the Direwolf sigil of House Stark, or you can choose one that's all black and shows a red three-headed dragon of House Targaryen. And here's the best part... If you get it from Best Buy, it's only $35.00! Yeah! You get an entire season of and HBO premiere series for less that forty bucks! There's no way you can get any better than that! Not to mention these DVDs only have to keep you occupied for another month before the second season releases on HBO. Perfect timing on their part for sure! Happy viewing everyone!

2 comments:

  1. HBO has a huge hit on their hands after season 1 our expectations are high but I don’t see HBO letting us down one bit. Although I really miss Lord Stark, Sean Bean is a great actor and played the part very well. I wanted to get a refresher before season 2 came out, so I added it to my queue when it was released on my blockbuster @home account. After a almost 2 weeks I couldn’t figure out why it hadn’t come until I looked at my queued and realized that I hadn’t moved it up in priority, and after I fixed that I had them 48 hours later, and started to enjoy them yesterday. Unfortunately my GoT marathon got cut short half way through since I had to go work at DISH, but hey you have to work right? I am just glad that I decided to get the blockbuster @home pack, it has come in handy not only for streaming but for getting DVD’s by mail so I will be ready for season 2 on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) I brought it home and it took me and my roomie about three days to get through the entire thing since we both had to work lol

    ReplyDelete