Saturday, November 5, 2011

Metal Meyhem 2012


The officials of the Rockstar Metal Mayhem have just recently announced that they will have the band list for Mayhem 2012 posted by January! Personally, I'm going to be dying until that list comes out and I get to see which awesome bands they pick this time around to grace the stages of the Post Gazette Pavilion (no, I am never going to call it First Niagara Pavilion for as long as I live, I flat-out refuse to). I'm really hoping that they can manage to get Slipknot back for a second round, but I'm not keeping my hopes really high. Nonetheless, I'll be burning with anticipation until that day arrives and I see who's playing. Here's the link again so you all can suffer the horrible wait with me. Thankfully, they've also released the official tour dates and Mayhem's going to be hitting the 'Burgh on the 28th of July. This makes me ecstatic personally, because if I'm lucky I'll be working an office job by then, and the 28th falls on a Saturday. No need to request that day off and miss any money! Go and see when Mayhem's going to hit a town near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment