Friday, October 28, 2011

Why Goths Want to Be Anti-Social Part 2

Finally, at long last I'm doing a follow-up on my "Reasons Why Goths Hate People" list. This particular one comes courtesy of a customer I witnessed while I was at work. Anyone who has ever worked in a retail setting will know exactly which kind of customer this is right off the bat. You know the type who thinks they're entitled to have everything and anything they want regardless of whether or not its approved by corporate? And then when management gets involved and tries to help the situation and explain it as thoroughly as they can to this dimwit who couldn't tell the difference between a diaper and a light bulb (yes, that was a Family Guy reference), they just keep getting more and more pissy all because they feel entitled to some kind of special treatment. And even after all that crap, they'll still find something else to bitch about that the employees have no control over whatsoever just to go and finish off their shopping experience by nearly making a cashier cry. I swear some people almost consider that a sport. Do they seriously just sit around one-upping each other?
"I made three cashiers cry today."
"Ha! That's nothing, I got four girls and one GUY to cry today because I'm that awesome at being a total douche."
"So what should our quota be for next week?"
Newsflash if you're this type of customer: YOU DO NOT DESERVE A DAMN THING. You are not special, you're an asshole. I wish more stores could ban people like this just so I wouldn't have to hear them bitch over the stupidest crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment