Sunday, November 4, 2012

Disney's Brave / Belated Happy Halloween

Hello again my little gothlings. I'm sorry I've been absent but this past Halloween hasn't quite been the best holiday experience I've had. But a Happy Belated Halloween to you all nonetheless. Anyone stuck around the Pittsburgh area knows about the weird weather conditions that caused them to move Trick-or-Treating to last night. There is something decidedly un-Halloween when not only does Trick-or-Treating night get moved to a night other than October 31st, but also AFTER the holiday... Anyway...

Now onto the news that I'm really excited about... Ever since I saw Brave in theaters, I couldn't wait to get it when it came out on DVD. And I've been wondering for months when that time was actually going to come around. I kept expecting to hear something every month, but it would always pass without any news and I'd be left disappointed.  Well now my longing can finally come to and end! As you can see I've added a new countdown and this time it for the release of Brave on DVD! Yes, people, I'm a goth and still a total nut for Disney. DON'T JUDGE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment