Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Oh dear gods my brain... Yes, I just went to see this pathetic excuse for cinema and nothing, not even blaring Slipknot from my car stereo can erase the mentally scarring memories from seeing this film >.< Ugh... I hope you people appreciate the pain I just put myself through for you. Actually I can blame most of this on Movie Bob via the Escapist because he reviewed it and said that people should see it just for the "FUN" of it... You don't believe me? Look here!

Personally, even that one awesome fight scene is not enough to make up for this mind-altering, horribly written crap. Yes it has vampires being ripped apart left and right, yes it has vampires being eaten by werewolves... I DON'T CARE! I want the one and a half hours of my life back that I wasted watching the rest of this crap >.< Uh huh huh huh *insert wailing here*

On the only positive note to come out of that experience, the previews I saw were really damn good. Yeah, how sad is that?! There were two in particular that caught my attention. One was entitled Warm Bodies which appears to be a remix on a traditional zombie flick. It's a romance from the view of a zombie kid trying to make a relationship with a girl who's still fully alive. Not the average zombie attack.


Next up on the list was a movie called Now You See Me. This one caught my attention because it has Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Woody Harrelson in it. I mean, damn. That's a hell of a cast right there alone. This one is like an updated version of The Prestige, only the magicians are all thieves and bank robbers with a major Robin Hood attitude tied to it. Basically they rob banks while their shows are in progress then hand it out freely to their audience members. But of course the FBI doesn't look on that very kindly and gets involved...


And not to mention there was the little tidbit thrown in about The Hunger Games: Catching Fire which is due to release in roughly a year. So, overall Breaking Dawn Part 2 completely and utterly sucks, but that wasn't anything that should come as a surprise to anyone. But at least we know that there are real films to look forward to in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment