Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A New Webcomic Discovery!


I'll say this right off the bat so no one can get pissy with me later for this...

THIS IS AN ADULT WEB-COMIC! IT'S RATED A DEFINITE 'MA' ON MY SCALE, YOUNG CHILDREN AVERT YOUR EYES!

Ok, now that I have that covered...

My friend Mike showed this to me the other night and I read through the first dozen strips easily in one sitting. Basic setting is in London, England around the time that Jack the Ripper was supposed to be getting big... So to speak. Jacky boy actually is the main focus of this comic but instead of being this tall, dark, almost alluring figure, he's a midget who starts out working for the whores on London's streets.  But not everything is as it seems. Apparently there's also a high-class woman who's fall from grace started because of Jack. She went from being the envy of society to being a complete psychopathic murderer who got shipped off to Australia to be thrown in prison. The latest news that everyone's gotten of her was that she committed suicide, but no one can really be sure.

But this is definitely one great web-series for someone who's into Jack the Ripper theories and stories, like myself. Definitely give it a look, you can find it right here. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment