Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Underworld: Awakening Soundtrack Preview

Now I will be the first to admit that I'm not exactly crazy about the fact that yet another Underworld movie is being made. The first one wasn't anything fantastic, but yet it's still entertaining enough to kill a couple hours in the day. Not to mention it has vampires that act like real vampires in it... But that rants been done to death at this point. Yet while I'm not thrilled with the idea of the movie, I listened to a preview of the soundtrack last night, and I must say... It sounds pretty badass. I already knew that Evanescence was going to get a slice of the soundtrack to themselves thanks to their latest album (the song "Made of Stone" will be featured) but I didn't know who else was getting in on it. The soundtrack for the first movie is great, I especially like Puscifer's contribution...


For those of you who are still interested, here's the video for the soundtrack preview. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment