Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Goth Chick Appreciation Day

Yes, my darlings, this is an actual day. And it is happening today as a matter of fact. I can only hope that I'm catching plenty of you early enough for you to grab your boots, corsets, and Tripp pants to go out and enjoy the day and revel in your gothiness. And just to prove that I'm not bullshitting you here's the official link courtesy of that awesome creator of our favorite human-hating squirrel, Jim Mathers.
Initially I was planning on going all out and bringing my gothic lolita dress out of my closet, brushing off my plaid boots and hitting the town. Now however, this day is calling for me to do a more traditional goth chick thing and sit in my room and hate the world along with my kitten. No he's not a kitten anymore, but he's still the same size and he's one of the only two living beings within a 20 mile radius who I could stand to be around right now.  There are other people I would dearly love to be around farther away but being broke (another goth chick trait more often than not) hanging with those awesome people is kind of out of the question.
And damn I've rolled off into my own personal tangent... So sorry dears... I'll stop here before I make this how-to blog into a more personal ranting "I hate everything" blog. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment