Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Character Spotlight: L


For those anime freaks out there like me, feast your eyes on one of the most fascinating characters in all of anime-dom. Or at least he is in my opinion. L from the Deathnote series is probably my biggest cartoon crush. I guess you could call him the protagonist of the series depending on who's side your really on. Either way he is the nemesis of the main character Light Yagami, who is determined to turn the world into a utopia using a paranormal notebook called the deathnote which has the power to kill anyone in any way that the owner can think of. L is the world's most brilliant detective and takes on this case in the midst of criminals dying left and right thanks to Light. Now call me crazy, but I think L is sexy. He is mysterious, reclusive, and is incredibly intelligent. Not to mention on the rare occasion that he smiles, it's absolutely adorable. If you haven't heard of this series already go and check it out and enjoy all of L that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment