Friday, June 3, 2011

New Tattoo Time!


Yup, I got some new ink my little vamplets. And I'm uber psyched about it. My friend Dale pointed me in the direction of a relatively new tattoo and piercing parlor that's only about ten minutes from my apartment called "Heavy Hand Tattoo." If you are in the Greensburg area, check this place out and hopefully it'll be your new spot for ink. My tat artist was Justin Shultz, and he is one seriously cool dude. I walked in with the pictures and once I got to talking with him and he figured out how big I wanted the tat to be he asked "You want me to do it right now?" He'd had a cancellation earlier and got me in right then and there to get tatted. How awesome is that? EPICALLY. And he was quick too, he had me done in less than 45 minutes. Don't let the name of the place scare you off either, he always made sure I wasn't in too much pain. Seriously, if you want to get inked and get it done quickly and well, go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment