Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Foamy vs. Dubstep

This time, Foamy turns his laser sights on a popular music genre. I honestly can't think of why most of dubstep is so freaking popular... *listens to a random pop music song* Oh... right... most people don't give a  shit when everything sounds the same anymore... C'mon people! I was able to figure that out by time I was 13! My mom forced me to listen to some Christina Aguilera song or other when she was dropping me off at school one day. The song mercifully ended and when asked what I thought about it, my exact words were, "She has a good voice but she's wasting it on crap songs that have already been heard at least five times over..." Yes, I can stand some dubstep, like Skrillex or Lindsey Stirling's dubstep songs, but the majority of dubstep that I hear sounds exactly the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment