Friday, February 22, 2013

Disappointment and Euphoria

Well, I had planned on surprising my little gothlings with the new lineup for Rockstar Metal Mayhem, but they're dragging their asses a little more than last year and we won't know who will be included until March...   Watch the countdown timer with impatience and pain. I know I will be...


On a happier note, we now can all enjoy the second season of Game of Thrones in our own homes any time we want! Which is good since we still have another month to wait until the third season comes out and shit really starts hitting the fan. Yes, I know what happens because I've read way ahead. No, I'm not going to spoil anything/make it easy on you and tell you anything -insert evil laugh here- 


So cry and then rejoice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment